It’s that time of year to register your student for Pre-K or Kindergarten for the 2019-2020 school year. Please choose one of the following to options for filling out your roundup packet:
1. Stop by and visit Slidell Elementary Office starting March 20th during normal office hours
2. You can visit the following link and fill out the packet online: https://goo.gl/forms/hkUmTAcV8xVTn5I63
***If your student was enrolled in PK for the 2018-2019 school year, and plan to return, you DO NOT need to fill out a Kindergarten packet. This is for any new students to the district and students that are not currently enrolled in PK at Slidell Elementary.
Whether you stop by for a paper copy or fill out using the online link, please bring the following paperwork to the Elementary office during normal school hours through the end of the school year.
During our office summer hours:
1. May 28th - June 13th (Mon - Thurs) from 8:00 - 3:00
2. July 22nd - August 7th (Mon - Thurs) from 8:00 - 3:00
• Certified copy of birth certificate or passport
• Current immunization record signed by a physician or physicians designee
• Proof of residence in the Slidell ISD attendance zone. (An original lease/mortgage agreement, water, natural gas, or electric bills are acceptable.)
• Social Security card
• Legal guardian’s Texas driver’s license or Texas Department of Transportation identification card. If the parent or guardian does not have a Texas driver’s license or a TxDOT ID card, other photo ID will be considered in combination with a birth certificate.